Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

MY LITTLE VALENTINE

We finally got to come home from the hospital on Valentines Day! Just an update... we originally came home from the hospital on Tuesday with Lexi and she was doing good but they told us she was jaundice and we would need to really feed her a lot to keep the levels down. On Thursday we had her tested and came to find out that she would need to go back to the hospital for a few more days to go under the bili-lights. It was pretty upsetting to us at first, but we are really glad that we went back in and now don't have to worry about whether or not she is healthy. We got to come home yesterday on Valentines Day. The difference in Lexi is night and day. She has a lot more energy and wakes up on her own with a healthy appetite. She is really strong... allready trying to hold her head up and has the cutest personality. Although I have yet to catch a good picture of it, she smiles all the time. She is so sweet and Will and I are madly in love with her. We are so lucky to have such a sweet baby. We are definetely floating on a cloud at the moment. It felt nice to get home yesterday... I got to dress her up in her Valentines outfit and believe it or not we were brave enough to leave the house and went out to eat with my mom and dad for their anniversary! Thanks for everyone's support and prayers for our baby! We can't wait for you all to meet her!
\
LEXI RELAXING IN HER TANNING BED

5 comments:

Brynne said...

YAY!!!! Congrats you two! She is beautiful!! What a cute little Valentine outfit! That was very brave to go out. I think I stayed in for like 3 or 4 weeks with Cade. Way to go. Glad everything is going better and you are finally home.

Trudy Dodd said...

So happy that she is home and doing good. I hope that you are taking it easy and not trying to do to much. You need to take care of you to take care of the Lexi. Can't wait to see her again. Love you and so happy for the 3 of you

Peterson's said...

I want to hear the story? The last I heard you were in for 29 hour and most likely going to break my own 32 hours of labor....what happened.
I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see more pictures.

George and Teri said...

Hey Jess and Will, congrats on your new baby. I heard about her when I was visiting your ward RS... I didn't know you had a blog. Can we add you to ours? Anyways can't wait to see her and the girls want to get together and sing for Easter? ARe you up to it? let me know...by the way the baby is adorable!

Josh and Hannah said...

she is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! -and you :)!

Blog Archive