Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lexi's Trip to the Chiropractor

I know it sounds crazy... taking a baby to a Chiropractor. I wouldn't have ever considered it until she started crying so much that I was willing to try just about anything. I've been going to this breast-feeding support group at Mother's Haven and everyone is just full of suggestions on different things to try. A handful of people told me about Dr. Rick this Chiropractor at Life Chiropractic in Post Falls and how he had helped their babies out a ton. So I decided to give it a shot. It wasn't at all like you would imagine it, there is no cracking or popping, and Dr. Rick is really gentle. She has been about 3 times now and the difference has been night and day. She hardly fusses after feedings now, naps great and practically sleeps through the night. If anyones having any issues with a fussy baby I definetely recommend trying this!

P.S. Lexi doesn't look too happy in the pictures but she really doesn't seem to mind it at all. In fact most of the time she just lays there so calm while he works on her... she actually seems to enjoy it!






2 comments:

Shelley said...

I have heard amazing things about chiropractors helping fussy babies. That is great. Did it freak you out a little when he lifted her upside down? I am so glad she's sleeping and feeling better.

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

I took Ryann to a chiropractor when she was a baby! It helped her out a lot too. I love your blog. Lexi is so cute!

Blog Archive