Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July!

The fourth was fun... Will had to work, so I slept in and then went and hung out with my siblings at the park. Then we went home and barbequed at my parents before heading downtown for the fireworks! Will was not looking forward to the post-firework traffic jams so I had to prove to him that we could get out of there fast. I went and left my car down there earlier in the day. I think we set a record by getting home ten minutes after the show ended. Lexi wasn't too happy about the fireworks. It was WAY past her bedtime so she was really tired. She fell asleep and then the fireworks woke her up of course. She would sit there staring at them wide eyed. Then a really big one would go off and all you would hear was oooh! awe! with a wailing baby in the background. We got some pretty cute pictures at the park too!

Cousin Power!
Lexi, surprisingly happy for being in the carseat.

Lexi and Brookie... so cute

Austin and his Brookie












2 comments:

TiAnn said...

What cute kids! What a great family photo at the top of your blog, you guys look great. Hope you're doing well!

Brynne said...

We stayed in the car in MT for the fireworks because our kids fell asleep on the way, too. :) Cute pic of the two girlies!! They are so chubby and edible.

Blog Archive