Monday, April 5, 2010

a fun day at the zoo!

We went to the zoo with my Mom, Dad, Carson and Abbey who were visiting, along with my mother-in-law Sandi, my cousin Sammy and her kids, and my Aunt Joanne and Uncle Frank who were also visiting from out of town!

Although it was a bit chilly and Lexi was having a bit of a bad hair day, we still managed to have a pretty good time!

Here is Lexi with her Uncle Carson!

Here is Lexi giving the ducky a kiss!

Lexi and her cousin Claire checking out the ducks...

More Hugs...

Family Picture!

Abbey, Mom and I

We had so much fun together! I have the best family!

3 comments:

Darcy said...

I love these pictures! Especially the ones of Claire & Lexi, and the picture of your little family. You look great!

The Cornett Family said...

So Cute! I love the top picture of Lexi! By the way, we went private with our blog, so if you want an invite, just e-mail me at sarahcornett430@gmail.com!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Your hair looks gorgeous and you look gorgeous! And your mom.. I love how she looks the same when we were kids. :) Hope you're doing well!

Blog Archive