Sunday, May 1, 2011

Paisley's Blessing Day

Will gave Paisley a wonderful blessing at church today! She looked so beautiful in her little white dress. It's the same one that Lexi wore on her blessing day that my mom had made and the same white blanket from Grammy Sandi. She was perfect and slept the whole time! Papa Phil, Grandpa Doug, Uncle Wayne, and Uncle Jackson were all able to participate in the blessing. Grandpa Doug, Laurie and Uncle Max, Heath and Connor drove all the way from Boise to be here.

We had a really good, but sad testimony meeting. One girl in my ward got up that was due the same time as me that had her baby emergency c-section and her baby had a really rough start. Another girl can't conceive and has been trying to adopt forever without any luck and another girl was pregnant, but told about how they had lost their first baby. It doesn't seem fair how some people have it so much harder than others. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and we are all given different trials at different times in our lives that are meant to help us grow. It just really made me appreciate how blessed I am to be the mother of two healthy beautiful girls that came into this world without any complications.

Here are some pictures we got after...

Lexi doesn't like to cooperate for pictures anymore so this is the best family picture we could get!

the proud parents...

mommy

Grammy, Papa and Hailee

Aunt Hailee

Uncle Jackson

Grandpa Doug

After we got back to the house, I asked Lexi to come sit on the couch and hold Paisley for some pictures. She adamantly refused so I said "If you hold Paisley I will give you some money!" She said "Ok!"


Beautiful Girl...

1 comment:

Corinne Ritz said...

OK, so Paisley has gotten even more beautiful! He skin looks clearer and she is growing into her look. She is so pretty! She looks very different from Lexi. Am I right about that?

I LOVE that you bribed Lexi with money!!! Brilliant!

Blog Archive