Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Will's Mother's Day Birthday!

Will's B-day happened to be on Mother's Day this year! He turned 31. It seems strange to me because I can clearly remember my dad's 30th birthday party. We celebrated on Saturday with Will taking the day off. We left both the girls for an hour while we went and played some tennis then we went to lunch at Costa Vida. It was a fun day.

Sunday was a relaxing day. I made Will his favorite cinnamon rolls for breakfast, than after church we had Phil and Sandi over for Hawaiian meatballs. Sandi made Will red velvet cupcakes that were to die for. Phil and Sandi got Will PORTAL 2 for Xbox360 and I arranged for him to go up in a powered parachute later this month! Lexi LOVES to blow out candles, so she was pretty excited to help daddy with that.


The girls all ready for church in their pretty dresses...

I can't believe my baby is 6 weeks already

Even though it was Will's B-day he still got me a really thoughtful card and some chocolates for Mother's Day!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother to two wonderful little girls! It isn't always easy, but definitely worth it! I am also grateful for my own mom and the amazing woman she is for raising me! I hope I can one day be as good of a mom as she is to me. I love her and she is my best friend. I wouldn't have survived the first few weeks after Paisley was born if she hadn't sacrificed her time to come to Logan and be my full time servant. Thanks Mom! Your the best!
Not to mention the funnest Grandma around!


1 comment:

Corinne Ritz said...

Great post! I love the pictures you take! Your little girls are so precious! That is crazy that Will had his bday on mother's day!

The last bit about your mom and the pictures of her with grandkids teared me up a bit:) I was really your mom's first baby. She and I had some very special times together. When I was little I used to think that if my mom died I would want to go live with Judy:) Isn't that funny? I must've been a morbid child.

Blog Archive